Artificial Intelligence (AI) in its current form is not something that is easily digested – I will explore machine learning and deep learning in a series of weekly 5WH posts.
I started doing machine and deep learning research with a group at Western Washington University. The topics are very new to me, and very complex. To help me learn, I’ve decided to publish weekly topics covering the different depths of AI. I hope to go through this in a way what explores Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How:
- Who: the name of the AI topic
- What: a brief overview of the the AI topic
- When/Where: historical information, when and where you would see the topic, real life examples of applications
- Why: explanation of why you would use this.
- How: The meaty details – all the math, code, guts, pictures, and glory of AI that I can find and create.